Porcellian Porcellian  • 23.06.17 6:48

[Divulgação Habbo] Blib.pw - FastFood - Jukeboxes - Precisando De Staff [v70] Empty [Divulgação Habbo] Blib.pw - FastFood - Jukeboxes - Precisando De Staff [v70] 23.06.17 6:48

Hi

I've finally launched Blib.pw . I've created an hotel that actually has change to become one of the "major" hotels. I feel like every single hotel that opens nowdays, bad or great shuts down and really does not give the big hotels any competition. I've put a lot of time into this hotel and I am very competetive. I will try to make a new hotel grow and make a large userbase.

Aim : We want our hotel to always be uptodate, with the latest and most unique features. We will constantly keep our players maintained. We will offer some great quality and security.

Info that nobody gives to sh * t about anyways: I am the technician (syr), and Ryzen is mainly working on the social part, support, hiring, events, you name it. We are running on an edit of Comet Emulator, mainly some small addons, commandsm edited pathfinder to make specific events working better but also the gamecenter coded. However, if you are any into emulators you know that Comet can handle huge amount of players and is extremely stable. And yes we are DDoS protected, if you do not believe me then try me [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem].

Some screenshots (may blow your mind):

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar esta imagem]

Everything is tested and works just like it.

I do highly appreciate suggestions & ideas.

However, what are you waiting for? Join the fun. [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Update: Just added a SSL certificate.

The Arrow The Arrow  • 23.06.17 8:09

Manked Manked  • 23.06.17 9:56

Saigon Saigon  • 23.06.17 19:11

n4zun n4zun  • 23.06.17 21:02

[Divulgação Habbo] Blib.pw - FastFood - Jukeboxes - Precisando De Staff [v70] Empty Re: [Divulgação Habbo] Blib.pw - FastFood - Jukeboxes - Precisando De Staff [v70] 23.06.17 21:02

Congratulations to the hotel, it really is on a much higher level compared to Brazil hotels, a beautiful client with a well organized and detailed CMS, that we take this example of hotel in new projects! Thanks for sharing. ;)

MKWz MKWz  • 09.07.17 16:44

Trynd Trynd  • 09.07.17 17:03

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

BH Servers

Recomendamos a BH Servers com proteção DDOS gratuita em Cloud Server de alta performance. Entrega imediata.