Power Pixel - Conteúdos e suporte a sua volta.
Redes Sociais:
FÓRUM ESTARÁ PASSANDO POR MUDANÇAS. SÁBADO, 01 JUL ESTAREMOS DE VOLTA 100%

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

[Divulgação Habbo] Blib.pw - FastFood - Jukeboxes - Precisando De Staff [v70]

Mensagem - Página 1 de 1

Hi

I've finally launched Blib.pw . I've created an hotel that actually has change to become one of the "major" hotels. I feel like every single hotel that opens nowdays, bad or great shuts down and really does not give the big hotels any competition. I've put a lot of time into this hotel and I am very competetive. I will try to make a new hotel grow and make a large userbase.

Aim : We want our hotel to always be uptodate, with the latest and most unique features. We will constantly keep our players maintained. We will offer some great quality and security.

Info that nobody gives to sh * t about anyways: I am the technician (syr), and Ryzen is mainly working on the social part, support, hiring, events, you name it. We are running on an edit of Comet Emulator, mainly some small addons, commandsm edited pathfinder to make specific events working better but also the gamecenter coded. However, if you are any into emulators you know that Comet can handle huge amount of players and is extremely stable. And yes we are DDoS protected, if you do not believe me then try me [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.].

Some screenshots (may blow your mind):

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]

[Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.] [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.] [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.] [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.] [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver esta imagem.]

Everything is tested and works just like it.

I do highly appreciate suggestions & ideas.

However, what are you waiting for? Join the fun. [Você precisa estar registrado e conectado para ver este link.]

Update: Just added a SSL certificate.

Membro

Entrei lá mais não gostei !

Membro Bronze

Vou só ver esse fast food mesmo kkk
*fast food nao funfa, pra que ter ele? sinceramente*

Membro Platina

Estarei acessando o hotel e conferir o mesmo.

Membro Prata

Congratulations to the hotel, it really is on a much higher level compared to Brazil hotels, a beautiful client with a well organized and detailed CMS, that we take this example of hotel in new projects! Thanks for sharing. Wink

Estagiário

Thanks for sharing this retro Hotel! It's good, and makes me glad to be able to comeback to the good old days!

Procure estabelecer o bem, para que no fim, possa também assim, receber o bem. 
- Mestre Zhi

~ Atrás de um grande mestre, existiu um simples aprendiz

Membro Prata

Hotel bonito, porém não me agradei muito.

Mensagem - Página 1 de 1

Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: